Monday, February 16, 2015

Feminine Leadership Affirmations

Make money and change the world.

Affirmations are so powerful. . .and here are a few that I love as I walk the path of feminine leadership.

I know I make a difference in the world.

Everyone makes a difference in the world, including me. I change the lives of those I come in contact
with for the better.

I examine my past and see my impact on others. My friends have been changed by my presence.

My coworkers, family members, and neighbors have also been affected. I strive to continue my legacy by being a positive influence on my own children and other young people.

I often encounter individuals who have a profound impact on me, too. I reap great benefits from my interactions with others. Even those experiences that seem negative at the time give me the opportunity to practice a skill or learn something.

Many lives have been touched by my existence. Others are grateful for the guidance and assistance I provide. I feel better knowing that I am making the world a better place.

It is important to me to live a meaningful life and leave my mark on the world. To me, that means making a difference whenever I can.

I continually look for new ways to have a greater impact.

Today, I embrace the challenge to create meaningful change in the world. I can see many opportunities to assist others. I know I am making a difference.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. How have I made a difference in the world?
2. When have I learned from a negative experience?
3. What steps can I take to make an even greater difference in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment